At Camelback Desert School, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 12 months to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Scottsdale since 1950. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NAEYC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly AM & PM snacks are included with tuition. Lunch is available for purchase.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 3 and up and can be purchased at Queensboro School Uniforms.
- We are fully accredited by the National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPSA).
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off the Shea Blvd. exit of 101 just past the roundabout on 96th St. N.) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.