The Camelback Desert School Parent Organization (CDSPO)
The CDSPO is an integral part of the CDS community because it facilitates and promotes communication between parents, teachers and the administration to create a sense of community. Additionally, the organization raises money to provide additional resources to enhance and enrich the learning environment.
This year’s goals for the organization are as follows: Enrich the classrooms with necessary learning tools, bring hands on community service projects on campus and expand the library collection.
We welcome all parents to join us to play a role in their child’s education!
- President – Lauren Finkelstein
- Vice President – Lara Morens
- Secretary – Shannon Fraser
- Treasurer – Nicki Andrews
- Board Members at Large: Coming soon.
- Duties of Officers/By-Laws